INTEGRATIONS

CREATING CONNECTIONS

We develop software integrations to reduce duplicate entry and errors that will also link different computing systems and software applications, so that your IT Operations act as a coordinated unit.

All of our technologies improve your workflow processes with better tracking, reporting, and automation of tasks using a well-designed and data-driven application and/or custom integrations. We are a Sage Development Partner for Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE, and Sage Estimating.

CREATING CONNECTIONS

We develop software integrations to reduce duplicate entry and errors that will also link different computing systems and software applications, so that your IT Operations act as a coordinated unit.

All of our technologies improve your workflow processes with better tracking, reporting, and automation of tasks using a well-designed and data-driven application and/or custom integrations. We are a Sage Development Partner for Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300 CRE, and Sage Estimating.

INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS

fas|fa-truck-moving|

Sage 100 Contractor

fas|fa-wrench|

Sage 300 CRE

mt|payment|

Paylocity

mt|library_books|

Quickbooks

et|icon_document|

ADP

fab|fa-microsoft|

Microsoft Office

PARTNER INTEGRATIONS

Nextgear

SAGE 300 CRE
Acumatica

ServiceTrade

Sage 100 Contractor
SAGE 300 CRE

InEight

 SAGE 300 CRE

PIXIS SYNC

The Pixis Sync is a tool that you can schedule or manually transfer data from your accounting to another application of choice. We like to think of this software as 80% done and the remaining 20% can be customized to your specifications to sync data.

You can schedule import and/or export tasks for multiple companies with many scheduling options for each task.

PIXIS SYNC

The Pixis Sync is a tool that you can schedule or manually transfer data from your accounting to another application of choice. We like to think of this software as 80% done and the remaining 20% can be customized to your specifications to sync data.

You can schedule import and/or export tasks for multiple companies with many scheduling options for each task.

When you’re ready to talk about a customized solution for your industry, contact us to schedule a free consultation!

Custom Solutions

Solutions by Industry

Solutions by Department

ABOUT US

BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

CASE STUDY

Construction Software Integration for Better Project Tracking and Reporting

PARTNERS

PARTNERED SOLUTIONS

CASE STUDY

Construction Software Integration for Better Project Tracking and Reporting

Customer Stories

IMPLEMENTATION RESOURCES

CASE STUDY

Contact Our Office Directly

SEND US A MESSAGE

BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

866-363-0494 ext. 1

6406 McCrimmon Pkwy Suite 300

Morrisville, NC 27560

3 + 6 =